As Bob Dylan wrote in his song "The times, they are a'changin'"  It appears that with all the modern "Social Networking" methods; texting, tweeting, emailing, and of course being "tethered" to Facebook or "LinkedIn", the art of writing a good letter or "reaching out to touch someone" with a good old Phone Call has gone by the way.  BUMMER!

Fifty Three years ago this month, the Class of 1960 embarked on the Journey of Adult-hood with great expectations, well some did anyway.  For me, I remember thinking "NOW WHAT". Some decided on a military career, some decided to became teachers, some were "Called" to serve the Lord, and then there were bankers, business persons, mill workers, and just about anything we can name.
(I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up!)

Jimmy, Tim, Terry at Cedartown- 2006

For awhile there seemed to be a lot of interest in this Blog but it seems that the Class of 1960 has just lost interest the wonderful work that or dear classmate has done over the years so she decided to close the Blog.   Well, I'm going to try and revive this thing and hopefully some of you will start sending some posts or at least comment on my post.

Terry Hannah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it has been about 3 months now and I haven't seen any more posts or heard from any of the 1960 classmates. More to come.

Jean Campbell said...

Hi, Terry. Social media changes. We're all still over on Facebook, some in your face more than others.

Some of The Ladies of the Class are planning a little meet-up for lunch in Cedartown at the end of the month.