Hi Nell jean, I have been looking through your blog and into this one! I noticed you like family history. So do I! My sister lives very far away from me, but we both work on our family history and email back and forth a lot about it.
We use FamilyTreeMaker and keep computer files on all the different individuals. We have so much enjoyment from it!
Last year my project was learning how to make up a website for our family. That was fun, too. Now? Who knows? I'll be back to read more. Sue
1 comment:
Hi Nell jean,
I have been looking through your blog and into this one! I noticed you like family history. So do I! My sister lives very far away from me, but we both work on our family history and email back and forth a lot about it.
We use FamilyTreeMaker and keep computer files on all the different individuals. We have so much enjoyment from it!
Last year my project was learning how to make up a website for our family. That was fun, too. Now? Who knows? I'll be back to read more.
Sue
Post a Comment